- Persons age ≥ 65 years
- Frontline essential workers
- Corrections officers and support staff
- Food and agriculture workers
- U.S. Postal Service workers
- Manufacturing workers
- Grocery store workers
- Public transit workers
- Educators including child care workers, k-12, community colleges, and all higher education institutions (teachers and support staff members)
- Judiciary (including but not limited to district judges, circuit judges, and district attorneys)
- Also includes state of Alabama continuity of Government strategy (state legislators, supreme court and appellate judges, constitutional officers, and cabinet agency heads
- Working or living in congregate settings including but not limited to homeless shelters and group homes
- First responders including firefighters and law enforcement
If you have not signed up for our waiting list yet, you can register online by clicking here.
If you fall into one of the categories listed above, you can print and fill out this form in order to help speed up the registration process once we call you to schedule an appointment. Click here for consent form. You will also need to make sure you bring your Driver’s license and medical insurance cards with you to your appointment.
Last updated February 4, 2021