Cullman Regional is hosting a School Nurse Continuing Education Workshop on July 17th, giving school nurses the opportunity to earn 6 contact hours towards their nursing license. The full-day workshop will feature several key speakers including:
- Brian Corliss, MD, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics of Cullman
- Mark Addison, MD, Cullman Medical and Pediatric Associates
- Lisa Ellard, CRNP, Certified Diabetes Educator
- Kim Addison, Certified Diabetes Educator, Certified in Child and Adolescent Weight Management
- Kathy Wilson, Juvenile Probation Officer, Chair of Cullman Human Trafficking Task Force
Topics for the workshop include diabetes management, obesity and healthy eating, child trafficking, emotional distress management and resources for adolescents.
The workshop will be held on Tuesday, July 17th from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm in the Colonel Cullmann Room, located in Professional Office Building 2 on the Cullman Regional Campus (1912 AL Hwy 157, Cullman, AL 35058). The cost of the workshop is $25 and includes breakfast and lunch. Participants must bring their nursing license and be present for all sessions to receive the 6 contact hours.
Pre-registration is required. To reserve your spot, register online at www.cullmanregional.com or call (256) 735-5600. If you have any questions regarding discussion topics, contact Kim Addison at (256) 737-2025.