As a reminder, Cullman Regional upholds visitation restrictions in accordance with CDC guidelines.
These restrictions include:
- All visitors must check-in and complete a temperature check at the front desk
- Masks are required for employees and visitors regardless of vaccination status
- Only one visitor is allowed per adult (16 or older) patient in all hospital departments except the Emergency Department*. (Two visitors allowed per minor patient age 15 or younger)
- COVID-19 positive patients will not be allowed to have visitors
- All visitors must be over the age of 16
Please remember that visitor hours are from 8am – 8pm daily.
Visitors to the Cullman Regional Medical Group Clinics must wear a mask regardless of vaccination status and only 1 visitor is allowed per patient; or 2 visitors per minor under the age of 16.
*Emergency Department Restrictions
- Due to the influx of COVID positive cases and out of an abundance of caution, no visitors will be allowed in the Emergency Department. Limited exceptions will be made on a case by case basis. In those limited exceptions, we will only allow (1) visitor/caregiver that will not be allowed to rotate with any other caregiver during the entirety of the patient’s stay in the Emergency Department due to the need to limit unnecessary exposures.
We appreciate your compliance with these regulations to keep our staff, patients, and families safe.
Stay Up-to-Date on all of the information by following us on Social Media: Facebook, Instagram & Twitter or click here for more information.
Last updated 8/11/2021