Cullman Regional has implemented a new registration process for outpatient tests and procedures to reduce close contact between patients.
- Now arrive at Outpatient Entrance. (Loop behind POB 1 — refer to map on back) You will be checked in and asked to remain in your car until it is time for your appointment.
- Registration can be completed one of two ways.
- Two to three days before your procedure/test — register online at: cullmanregional.com/reg
- Day of — register in your car by phone. After you are registered and it is time for your procedure, our valet attendant will pick you up in our shuttle and take you back for your appointment.
- After you are registered and it is time for your procedure, our valet attendant will pick you up in our shuttle and take you back for your appointment.
How to find us:
1912 Alabama Highway 157, Cullman, AL 35058
Drive up to the Outpatient Entrance (Loop behind POB 1). See highlighted yellow area for reference.
- Please come alone unless you need a caregiver.
- We recommend you bring your own mask (handmade is fine).
- We will provide one if you do not have one.
- We recommend you bring your own pen incase you have to sign any forms.
- If you have a fever or flu-like symptoms, please call 256-737-2667 and reschedule your appointment.