Cullman Regional is a fully accredited 150-bed hospital and health system serving a five-county area in North Alabama. As the largest employer in Cullman County, the hospital has grown to include an employed physician group of more than 50 providers and a network of convenient outpatient services including a dedicated health park, urgent care, imaging, surgery, physician specialists and primary care. Read our most recent Annual Report to learn more about how Cullman Regional is growing to serve our community.
Nursing Careers at Cullman Regional
At Cullman Regional, our team is dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for our team members, patients and their families. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as a stimulating work environment that inspires excellence.
- Excellent benefit package
- 403b match after 90 days of employment
- RN to Patient ratio 1:6
- PCAs, Charge Nurse and House Supervisors on night shift
- Director assigned to each floor and available for staff
- Computer and scanner in every room
- Newly renovated rooms
- On-site Gym – state of the art equipment and free to team members
- Qualifying employer for Public Services Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
- Qualifying employer for Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program
- Free, safe and close parking
- Average Cullman Regional Employee’s commute is 15 minutes
- No pay deductions for City or County taxes
- Cost-free Tuition at partner university for ADN/AA to BSN degree*
- $5,000 RN Referral Bonus
You’re in Good Company
Cullman Regional currently employs over 450 nurses and nursing staff. By joining the team, you’ll be joining some of the most talented and compassionate nurses in the area.
“Cullman Regional is a wonderful place to work. As healthcare professionals, we work together as a team to provide superb care for our patients. Even though everyone that comes in is not family, we treat them as if they were. It is an honor to work at such a place, and a blessing to look forward to my job each day.”
“My team that I get to work with everyday has become like family to me. I’m thankful I get to work so close to home and make a difference in my own community. Cullman Regional is a great place to work!”