Nursing Career Opportunities
Whether you are a nursing student, starting your professional life or already have a substantial career in nursing, you are invited to explore a life-changing career with Cullman Regional. We share a commitment to our mission of providing excellent healthcare resources. And we do it with a collection of talent that is not only experienced and skilled but also compassionate and caring.
Apply for a Position
A career with Cullman Regional is not just about making a living; it’s about making a difference – in the lives of our patients, families and community. Our team of employees are dedicated to a common set of priorities aimed at creating a healthcare experience that always puts our patients first. Cullman Regional offers many exciting and meaningful career opportunities, giving you the chance to work with the best, grow your career and make a difference in people’s lives.
Nursing Careers at Cullman Regional
At Cullman Regional, our team is dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for our team members, patients and their families. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as a stimulating work environment that inspires excellence.
- Excellent benefit package including 403b match
- RN to Patient ratio 1:6
- PCAs, Charge Nurse and House Supervisors on night shift
- Director assigned to each floor and available for staff
- Computer and scanner in every room
- Newly renovated rooms
- On-site Gym – state of the art equipment and free to team members
- Qualifying employer for Public Services Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
- Qualifying employer for Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program
- Free, safe and close parking
- Average Cullman Regional Employee’s commute is 15 minutes
- No pay deductions for City or County taxes
- Cost-free Tuition at partner university for ADN/AA to BSN degree*
- $1,500 RN Referral Bonus
You’re in Good Company
Cullman Regional currently employs over 450 nurses and nursing staff. By joining the team, you’ll be joining some of the most talented and compassionate nurses in the area.
“Cullman Regional is a wonderful place to work. As healthcare professionals, we work together as a team to provide superb care for our patients. Even though everyone that comes in is not family, we treat them as if they were. It is an honor to work at such a place, and a blessing to look forward to my job each day.”
“My team that I get to work with everyday has become like family to me. I’m thankful I get to work so close to home and make a difference in my own community. Cullman Regional is a great place to work!”
“I’m most thankful for feeling valued as an employee…valued by coworkers, valued by my director and valued as a vital part of the organization. I’m thankful for an organization that encourages, promotes and rewards its staff to increase in knowledge and education to better serve its community.”