Our Health Information Services department is responsible for maintaining accurate medical records. Our staff includes Certified Medical Coders, Certified Medical Transcriptionists and Health Information Technicians with over 200 years combined experience in Medical Records with training in coding, transcription, release of information, birth certificates and death certificates.
Medical Record Requests
- Download the Records Request Form here
- Bring the attached form to the Medical Records office with your photo identification to request the records.
- If you are completing and mailing the form to Cullman Regional, your signature must be notarized and witnessed.
- If the patient is 14 or older, they must sign a release form to obtain a copy of their medical record.
- If an attorney needs copies of your medical record the can mail the request to Cullman Regional
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Office is located in Professional Office Building 1, Second Floor in Suite 260. When you get off of the elevator, the office is directly in front of you.
1948 AL Highway 157
Cullman, AL 35058
Telephone: (256) 737-2502
Fax: (256) 737-2504