- Natalie Livingston helps patients re-shape their nutritional habits and behaviors by providing recipes, educational materials and one-on-one consultations to help them prepare for and be successful on their weight-loss journey. Aside from work, Natalie enjoys spending time with her family, hiking and visiting the lake.
- BS in Nutrition – Alabama A&M University, 2016
- Diabetic internship – Oakwood University, 2017
- Meg Morrow works behind the scenes, overseeing a variety of administrative operations to ensure the Center of Excellence is providing quality care to their patients. Meg’s hobbies include spending time with family, watching her kids play sports and traveling to Braves baseball games.
- BS in Nursing – University of Alabama at Huntsville, 2003
"My bariatric journey can be summed up in two words: life-changing. My surgeon has been a guiding beacon in a vast darkness of failed weight loss and downward spiraling of health issues."
6 weeks post op
"Since having surgery I have stopped most medications, and no longer have blood pressure issues or high blood sugar. I have begun actually enjoying life and not just watching it pass by. I feel so amazing and never thought I would have such great results."
5 months post op